The purpose of the Property Committee is to formulate guidelines for and oversee the discharge of the Academy Trust’s responsibilities for the proper management of the estate and assets of the Academy Trust, and any of its Academies.
In accordance with the scheme of delegation the Committee shall be responsible:
- To oversee the application of the Academies Financial Handbook and Financial procedures/policies;
- To recommend entering into contracts in excess of £50K amount in value to the
Board of Trustees for approval;
- To put forward recommendations in respect of buildings insurance and personal liability arrangements to the Board of Trustees for approval;
- To oversee the development of the buildings strategy or master plan and make recommendations to the Board of Trustees for approval;
- To oversee the procuring and maintaining of buildings, including the development of a properly funded maintenance plan, and put forward recommendations to the Board of Trustees for approval;
Nikos Savvas - CEO
Individual Trustee attendance is recorded and monitored by the Trust Secretary.